Saturday, February 27, 2016

Happy mail 22-23

Happy Mail
* things that i have got in the mail this week
Monday Halloween town 1and 2
Tower and Terror
Leverage season 2
Tuesday ------
Halloween town High
Straight Talk
Leaverage season 3
More to come
Well since all My post are scheduled this is the 23rd  it supposed to snow on the 24th.  It was a dark one of those days that you want to sleep in all day . So guess what happened i fell a sleep and slept all day . I know it getting stupid but i cant pick things up with my hand . I keep dropping things and i can't wear my cast  because they keep making the circulation in my hand bad . In tell i cant feel the ends of my fingers . I am watching bones and booth . You can tell from the get go that he is in love with bones . He put other after she was the most important . Love like that is amazing and adorable .
So i see that you all like the new family Member lol I dont have kids just dogs ...
I would kill to have a long bubble bath with some wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment