Tuesday, April 26, 2016

well i was trying to be good

Well i was trying to post something everyday but like all things in my life tend to not go as planned ..
Family drama kids thinking there grown ass adults ..

well as i ponder on what to tell you or if there is someone out there that reads these . I am hot as a whore in sunday church ......

Back to the adult thing with a moron 18 year old baby . who keeps on turning on the heat in 80 degree weather to 90 ....  so life has been messy .... things have changed so much and i dont no if i can handle it or i am just sad ...

I lost my one companion last monday my cell phone were i did 98% of a lot of the things i do online and have not had the heart to be online since .... go ahead an lol cause i am to be sad about a cell phone and be depressed ..


I was the 1st phone my mom bought me new and i had alot of meaning to me i only got used phones so it held alot of meaning but so on .... i will try and be back soon to tell you more about what i am doing not like anyone cares .

No comments:

Post a Comment